these are the first flower bulbs that provide some color in the garden after the cold winter days. the plant scheme shows exactly which bulbs are planted in which
place. cut out the scheme along the red line with your scissors (see example).
loosen the soil and dig a hole with your trowel. place the recess of miffy on the earth and plant the bulbs with the tip side up in the right place. Fill the hole with soil and press
gently. if the earth is dry, sprinkle the area and that’s it.
- flower height: 10-25 cm / 4-10 inch
- color of flowers: white, light blue
- available: from september
- planting period: september, october (before the frost)
- flowering period: march-may
- light: sun to half shade
- quantity: 100 bulbs
- Packaging size: 27 x 27 x 5.5 cm cm
- not suitable for children under 3 years. for use under adult supervision.
- 70 muscari white magic
- 20 muscari armeniacum
- 1 plant mat
- 2 “miffy’s eyes” sticks
- 1 “miffy mouth” stick